Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bride To Be

A few nights before Bama's wedding we threw her a Bachellorette party. Her close friends came over while we ate yummy Italian Food, played some fun (& quite interesting) games, and had even more fun with gifts (thanks to Ashley!).

It was a great night and I hope she had a fun time celebrating that she was soon to become a Mrs!





Yes, I made them eat the candy off each other's necks. Poor girls.





Me and my friends were smart enough to JUST SAY NO.



Sometimes I wonder the purpose of this game, but I wonder the purpose of all games...so oh well.



I just found this so funny. I still laugh. It's nothing Alisha did, it's just the wonder of how in the world did that get there!








Ummm..Yummy Tiramisu. I'm glad my sister loves it so I can 'say' I made it for her, hehe.



1 comment:

  1. I would just love to thank you for both of the oh so lovely pictures of me ;) Had fun though, thanks!! And where's the picture of Ash's gift might I ask?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: