This weekend we celebrated Corinne's (Tyler's sister) birthday! We went out to Texas Roadhouse and enjoyed an evening with the family.



That Sunday, Tyler enjoyed a delicious brunch at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City. This buffet was to die for. Amazing food, and even more amazing price-Free!



We also made the most recent baby purchase-a new recliner! We love this thing and got a great deal. As you can see, Tyler's already breaking it in well...the tag is even still on.

We've also recently gotten a dresser/changing table for the baby's room. Felicia helped me find it on KSL and we're refinishing it together. Well mainly her...I'm more moral support.
Here is a BEFORE picture. I'll post the AFTER in a few weeks.

Tyler helped out by playing with the kids. Maleah loves Tyler and they had a ton of fun together. At least I know he'll be great with a girl.

That Sunday, Tyler enjoyed a delicious brunch at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City. This buffet was to die for. Amazing food, and even more amazing price-Free!

We also made the most recent baby purchase-a new recliner! We love this thing and got a great deal. As you can see, Tyler's already breaking it in well...the tag is even still on.
We've also recently gotten a dresser/changing table for the baby's room. Felicia helped me find it on KSL and we're refinishing it together. Well mainly her...I'm more moral support.
Here is a BEFORE picture. I'll post the AFTER in a few weeks.

Tyler helped out by playing with the kids. Maleah loves Tyler and they had a ton of fun together. At least I know he'll be great with a girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts: