Today is technically Tyler's first father's day. Yes, our little baby boy is yet to be born, but they already play together, talk together, and Tyler already sacrifices for him. With all that said, I think he deserves a Father's Day post.
If you read my last post, you'll know that I didn't grow up with father figure. I can't explain how excited I am that our son will have the most amazing father in his life. It's almost unreal to me. Not only am I on a new adventure being a mother, I also feel as if it's going to be an adventure seeing what it is to have a father. I feel so blessed that God has given me a husband as incredible as Tyler, and blessed my son with a Tyler as his father.

On another note, there's another Father I want to recognize. This is the most important Father in my life. Growing up, I relied on Him for unconditional love, comfort, acceptance, guidance, understanding, and much more. I know I would not be where I am today without this Father in my life. I wouldn't be the person I am. There's a verse that I found when I was a teenager that changed the way I saw Him. Psalm 27:10 says "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close." This verse has been a standing place for me. I'm so blessed to be able to have the Lord in my life. I'm so blessed that He loved me enough to die for me so that I may spend eternity with Him. I'm so thankful that He looks past my sinful behavior and sees His daughter, that He loves and forgives.

Joshua 1:9
...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
If you read my last post, you'll know that I didn't grow up with father figure. I can't explain how excited I am that our son will have the most amazing father in his life. It's almost unreal to me. Not only am I on a new adventure being a mother, I also feel as if it's going to be an adventure seeing what it is to have a father. I feel so blessed that God has given me a husband as incredible as Tyler, and blessed my son with a Tyler as his father.
On another note, there's another Father I want to recognize. This is the most important Father in my life. Growing up, I relied on Him for unconditional love, comfort, acceptance, guidance, understanding, and much more. I know I would not be where I am today without this Father in my life. I wouldn't be the person I am. There's a verse that I found when I was a teenager that changed the way I saw Him. Psalm 27:10 says "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close." This verse has been a standing place for me. I'm so blessed to be able to have the Lord in my life. I'm so blessed that He loved me enough to die for me so that I may spend eternity with Him. I'm so thankful that He looks past my sinful behavior and sees His daughter, that He loves and forgives.

Joshua 1:9
...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.



What a sweet, beautiful and most well put post! You are so deserving of that man that is your husband and the father of your precious little boy. I'm so happy that one of the people I love most in the world has found so much happiness. Love you Lace!! And Happy Father's Day again to you Tyler!! I can't wait to see the two of you with this baby!!
ReplyDelete