Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Carly & Casey

I grew up (a little) in Southern California near my cousins Carly & Casey. Casey was one of my best friends when I was little! After I was about 6 years old, I didn't see much of them. They came to visit last week and we celebrated with a family BBQ at my mom's place. The last time I visited with them was 5 years ago. It was so great to see them. Casey hasn't changed much. Carly is a beautiful mother and I could have stole her dress from her had she not been wearing it. She brought a cute & creative baby gift as well.


Casey & Lacey


Grandma, Carly, & Casey








The gift Carly brought. Little finger puppets and knitted veges.


Carly's beautiful little girl Evelyn


Anjul and Jackson (Carlys son) being 'mean' to Dawsen.


Quinton(Jason's) & Courtney (Chance's). This time Courtney was being 'mean'.


Annie (Adam's) & Mia (Chance's). The best of Aunt and Niece!


Quinton's a doll. He makes us excited for our own little guy.


All the cousins that were there that day! I love how close of a group we are!

We had a fun time visiting with most the family , however we always miss George's family at these events :(...however I'm sure they're having a great time in GREECE! P.S. I'm so jealous!

That evening, me, Tyler, and Evan went to the Orem Summerfest. I was dying for a(nother) churro. They guys played hackey and we watched the fireworks in a private area that we accidentally stumbled upon. I love summer and am so excited for the rest of it!



1 comment:

  1. Ya know the next one that goes down we will have to make sure we get aunt george and the group over for it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: