Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Goodbye Photography

I completed the last of photography jobs last year. I'm taking an indefinite break from it. I am actually very excited for this break! My equipment desperately needs replaced and my motivation and desire will hopefully increase with a little absence. Luckily, my last shoots were people that were very dear to me. I wouldn't have had it any other way!

The below shoot is of my best friend (since elementary age) Alisha, her husband Steve, and their adorable daughter Emarie. Alisha is such an amazing person, mother and wife. I'm happy to have captured some great moments with them all.



I love this picture!! Emarie was playing this 'game' where she would drop her head. It was making us all laugh so hard!





I absolutely love this photo. It makes me tear up! She loves that little girl so much. I love how it shows!



Kelly & Bula are two of my other close friends from high school. Their family can't get any cuter!





Then of course I had the honor of taking my sister's engagement photos. I'm can be a bossy older sister (just ask her or Dakota), so it was especially nice to be able to be bossy without her being able to complain, hehe. We had a great time with the whole family. It was a lot of fun being able to watch Bama and Bret being so cute, loving and excited for their upcoming nuptials.







Of course, what is a blog post without a picture of Dawsen & Anjul?? This was taken as we were taking the engagements. I love this photo of the kids with my mother. They're so cute with her. She is so gorgeous as well!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, you made me cry!! Those pictures that you took are probably going to be the best family pictures we have or ever will have!! You did such a great job, and it's so funny that we were just saying that today as we looked at the pictures that Steve's grandma has at her house, we had BY FAR the best looking family pictures! ;) And that's not because we're the best looking.... oh my gosh, hahaha, this sounds TERRIBLE!! At least I know, no one from his family can see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad that you are stopping but hopefully during your break you will find your love for it again.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: