Today is Tylers birthday. This is one birthday that I am so thankful for. I can't image life without this man.
I'm so happy I found him-well really, God bringing him to me. So happy I married him.
So grateful he was there during all those important moments in my life (at least since we met).

He's so cute! I'm grateful for that too ;)


I think more than anything, I love the man he is. I love how he always has a smile on his face, how he always makes a funny moment out of a plain one. I love how people migrate towards him. Everyone loves him!
I love how he makes me feel
I love how he loves me
Buttercup-I'm so thankful for you! I thank God for you everyday. I love you! Happy Birthday.



You are SO sweet! I hope Ty knows how lucky he is to have you! Happy Birthday Tyler!! I am happy you were born too, because you make my best buddy SO happy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Tyler! I love, love, LOVE that second-to-last picture of you looking at him. How have a I never seen it before? It's perfect. You two are such a great couple!
ReplyDeleteLove you Tyler... Happy Birthday! Lacey you are too cute!
ReplyDelete