Since I was sick on my birthday, we decided to celebrate the next weekend. I was so excited! I was feeling better and looking forward to spending the day with my hubby. He's so cute on my birthday. I love that he truly celebrates me being born. I love him so much.
That day after doing a few tedious tasks like going to the gym and changing the tires, we got ready and went out to lunch. We've been feeling like sushi for a little while now, and we love trying new places. Shoga was our place! This was such a fun sushi restaurant. It felt more like a lounge or a club that you would find in downtown San Francisco. The food was great and the lunch prices were Dave Ramsey friendly.
After an amazing lunch, we headed over to Color Me Mine in Provo. Abby and Moises gave us a gift card for Christmas and I was so excited to use it.
Side story: Actually, Tyler and I went to use it around Valentines day, but I was too overwhelmed. We walked around looking at the ceramics and trying to think of potential designs to paint. I couldn't handle the pressure, lol-so we left and went to Borders. It was still a great day, but I decided that when we go back, we would be prepared.
I was prepared this time. I decided I wanted to get a plate that we could use as decor. I also LOVE black and white paisley designs (and variations of those designs). Lucky me-my husband is an excellent artist. I wish he would draw more! So I gave him his assignment of drawing out the design. He did SUCH a GREAT job!
After about AN HOUR of him drawing, we were finally able to paint it. I had such a great time painting and just spending time with Tyler doing something we both enjoy-ART!




Happy Birthday again Lace! And that plate is awesome, I approve, it would also look very nice in my house......don't worry I won't steal it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a happy birthday! You look absolutely beautiful in that first picture... well, in all of them really :-)
ReplyDeleteNow I get why you were showing it off, I didn't know he drew like the plate I was really confused. That is awesome I had coupons there.
ReplyDelete