Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Next best thing..Fire & Ice

What's the next best thing to a 2 week vacation in Greece? Why the midnight Eclipse premiere of course! We arrived back in SLC with only 4 days until the much anticipated premiere of the 3rd movie in the Twilight Saga: Eclipse! I've been SOOOO excited for SOOOO long! Dakota and I were going with Abby and Moises. Tyler opted out because of his 4 a.m. wakeup time. Excuses excuses.

We showed up at the Theater at least 6 hours early (I think Abby was there 9 hours early!) Waiting in the line actually wasn't too bad. We had funny moments of remembering our Forks trip, which is always funny.

Abby & Moises-such a cute couple (they act like 5 year-olds together, lol)

Dakota wasn't as patient, however he was listening to Eclipse on audio. Yes he is a fan...of the werewolves. I think he learned to respect the vampires more with this movie though. We loved watching him, whenever the book got to a funny or embarrassing part-you could totally tell by the look on his face. It was quite entertaining.


Felicia and Rosezalee showed up as well. We didn't get to talk to them much because they were further back in line, but we made time to grab a few photos.



As you can see, Abby is really really excited for this, lol. I love how Moises is just smiling pleasantly in the back.



Right before we went in the theater, we found out Felicia had an extra ticket, so Alisha joined us. She didn't bring her shirt though :(.

It was a great movie. We were pretty tired by the beginning of it. Once it started, the sleepiness went away and the excitement began! Yes the theater was full of screams and whistles, and funny comments.





Last week I seen it again with Abby and her Cousin and friend, and then on Saturday with Alisha and Marci. It's a good movie!


Add Image

2 comments:

  1. Uhm, again, let the record show, that I DO NOT own a Twilight shirt! Nor, a New Moon shirt, or even an Eclipse shirt! Thanks a lot Lace! But, it was fun! And those comments in the theatre made it all the more worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously look like a 16 year old with the pic of you felica and abby.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: