Lacey, Bama, Kira, and AlishaWe were able to get some fun photos during the reception as well. Who doesn't love a great photo-op?
I love these photos. I love how we were laughing, and I love how weird we look in the second one. Ali may not like this, we both look funny, and I love how you can totally tell we weren't ready.
It took a lot of begging to get Dakota to dance...and look how awesome he was after he was warmed up. Great spin Ali.
Anjul also didn't want to dance, so funny.
Here's a funny video of Dawsen dancing. I think she is already starting to rebel against her mother, she likes to dance alone.



K to see videos it says you need to invite us. This sucks!
ReplyDeleteUhm, yeah you're right, don't like that picture! And really not fair because YOU look cute in it, so why wouldn't you post it??! :P
ReplyDeleteLove the video, and I got to see it!