Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

April & May

Sad I know...but I'm so far behind. Here's an update of our April and May 2010:

Dakota turned 15 on April. I can't believe he's getting so old. The family went up to the Mayan to celebrate.
Dawsen was so afraid of the whole place. She kept covering her ears the whole dinner and screaming anytime someone left the table.
*Please notice Tyler's creepy face behind Dawsen's first photo.



A few cute photos:

Mom, Dawsen & Anjul in SLC

Date night with Abby & Moises

Lunch with Holly-I miss her at work so much!
P.S. (Those aren't both for her, lol. Half is for her hubby Nate.

The only photo I got of Easter-

So watch out for freeway puddles...

Those phone calls at 5 in the morning are scary. On his way to work, Tyler hit a puddle with his bad tires and spun out of control. He was okay, but his car was totaled. Poor thing (Tyler and his car). He was so sad. Praise God he wasn't hurt.

Luckily our insurance is awesome and Tyler was able to get a really good replacement. He loves it even more than the first S2K.


For mothers day this year-of course the only photo I get is of Dawsen. Sad, but cute, :).


This May was also Sandy's 50th birthday, so Mark was so sweet and wanted to throw her a surprise party. She was a stinker and knew about it, so of course she took a while getting there, stood around outside for a while before FINALLY coming in for the Surprise (and to get sprayed by silly string). It was a ton of fun celebrating her birth. We love you!



During the party, Dawsen and Anjul decided to have fun in my replica bedroom in the basement stocked full of barbies, dolls, dress-up items, and lincoln logs. They had a ton of fun.


Oh, and all those classes I was taking at SLCC are finally over, and I officially received my certificate. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hah dawsen dragging me with the monkey and boy I would be scarred too with the way tyler looked lol!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: