Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A few days with the teenagers...

Tyler and I are some of the leaders for our church's youth group. We had youth camp in the beginning of June. It was a lot of fun. We rented out a camp ground just east of Park City. It was such a beautiful place.

Tyler and Dakota with Jencie and Tori (some of the youth girls)

We played paintball. Dakota LOVED it. Words can't describe. I think he'll treasure this photo for years to come. I walked away with a CD size bruise on my thigh. Yes CD size. It hurt SOO bad!

I woke up early the first morning for a run, and then Yoga/P90X with the boys (and Tori).


Such a fun game for the kids, they put some of the leaders (Abby & Kelsey below) up on stage, covered their face in shaving cream, and threw Cheetos at them. The junior high boys throwing the Cheetos below threw with a little too much force-thus the looks of pain on the faces below.


Sunday morning, we went for a gorgeous hike to the top of the mountain. There were breathtaking views. Once at the top, we ate breakfast, worshiped our majestic God, and spent some quiet time with him.


Me and my hunny

Kelsey, Abby, and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: