Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"The Rockets Red Glare, The Bombs Bursting in Air"

"...Gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there"


This fourth of July... I was sick. I got a chest cold earlier that week. Thankfully it was after our return from Greece, but it wasn't that great of a holiday weekend. I spent the whole weekend on the couch. We had Stadium of Fire tickets and were planning on bringing Dakota and Anjul. Luckily I was able to muster up enough energy to go and enjoy the festivities.

*Wasn't feeling too well, but loving spending the evening with my love.

*Enjoying the boys

*Those two sure know how to press each others buttons. (Not the good buttons either- I had to separate them on more than one occasion.)



Not the best fireworks photos. My excuses are my battery was dying, so I had to keep turning the camera on and snapping a photo really fast before it shut down...and again, I didn't feel well, so I kind of didn't care.


The highlight of my evening though, was the sunset. God's light show always beats man-made. They say the Santorini (Greece) sunsets are the best in the world...I have to disagree. Utah has gorgeous sunsets.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his doppy smile! And yea they do, I always have to seperate them too lol!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: