Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Off To Oslo

I'm leaving today for Oslo, Norway. I'll be there for work and will be pretty busy most of the time. I hate traveling for work, however I'm trying to make the best of it. A few things I'm excited for?

1. A full day with NO work.
2. Layover in Amsterdam
3. Layover in Paris - so excited!
4. The cute little houses that make me feel like I'm starring in Pinocchio.
5. Actually having a girl travel partner-yay for Louise.

I'm not excited to miss Tyler, our home, and the good ole' USA. It does give me something to look forward to. I'm already so excited to come home.

As I did in Japan, I'll keep you as updated as I can via Twitter & Facebook. I'll try to post some photos and little tidbits about what I'm up to.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd be pretty excited about Norway and all the cool layovers! Course, I don't travel all the time....so I somewhat understand that it would be hard to leave ALL the time, especially leaving the person you love the most behind. But it is nice when you get to take him with you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bret wants a shot glass from Amsterdam. He is mad that you get to go there (that and Ireland are his dream places!) Just as long as you don't go to Italy without me... we will all be ok! Love ya lace lol! My mouth is watering thinking of Paris. Oh and get me the info on the duel citizenship thingy!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: