Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our New Obsessions

Last Friday I went out with the girls (Marci, Alisha, and Abby). We of course forgot to take a photo of us, however I did not neglect to take a photo of my newest obsession. Cocoa Bean's cupcakes. They are so yummy!



That Saturday (Labor Day Weekend) we went to the Flo Rider (this is Tyler's new obsession) in Lindon with our friends Evan and Steve, Felicia, and the kiddos-Sheridan.


Tyler & Evan


Steve and Maleah


Little Judah

Of course no one took photos of the girls! I guess next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey......I was supposed to go with you!! I'm furious!!

    Hahaha, just kidding, I want to try and go though before it gets too cold, and of course it's probably not open anymore....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, You were invited. I let you guys know on Friday night.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: