My family loves getting together for a BBQ. Most of the time it is held at my mother's home. It's so fun, just sitting around and chatting with people who you an be yourself with! I also can't resist the evening with the kids.








Yes, he has bread on his teeth...

Okay, here's a normal photo.




Dawsen was pretty freaked out.

Anjul was trying to be funny like Uncle Tyler.

However little did he know that Uncle Tyler was TRYING to be funny too.

I loved my cuddle time with my little Sugar. She misses me just as much as miss her :(.


Yes, he has bread on his teeth...
Okay, here's a normal photo.

Dawsen was pretty freaked out.
Anjul was trying to be funny like Uncle Tyler.
However little did he know that Uncle Tyler was TRYING to be funny too.
I loved my cuddle time with my little Sugar. She misses me just as much as miss her :(.



Thank you for putting a picture of what looks like my son picking his bum on your blog... I have so much fun with you guys too!! Um that normal pic wasn't so normal! And Anjul strives to be funny like tyler he will randomly start singing one of his favorite tunes in the store: Peanut Butter Jelly time, Get that corn out of my face, or 5 Dollar foot long!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Love family get togethers too!!
ReplyDelete