My little niece Dawsen turned 3 this year. I can't believe how fast she's grown. I was so excited to get her this little skirt. I am so happy she loved it!

Alisha and Emarie came too. I love this photo of them.




I love this look Aurora is giving Dawsen. Concern and wonder.

Tyler loved feeding her straight frosting, which she in turn loved eating it.
Alisha and Emarie came too. I love this photo of them.
I love this look Aurora is giving Dawsen. Concern and wonder.
Tyler loved feeding her straight frosting, which she in turn loved eating it.



Yea I didn't know that he was doing that until I saw the pictures. hmm no wonder she was so hyper!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Love it!! Love the picture of Dawsen in her pettiskirt and of course her cute wings! Email me that picture of Em and I too!!
ReplyDelete