Last year I found this new book series that became absolutely obsessed with. The Hunger Games.

They are great intense books with an amazing heroine, life threatening circumstances and a love triangle that leaves you trying to decide which man would be the best for Katniss...Peeta or Gale....Peeta or Gale.
The Hunger Games is a 3 book series, and the 3rd book just came out on August 24. I was SOOO excited. Abby, Dakota, and I went to the Border's book release party. They had some fun activities like archery...



Abby and Dakota got on the board!

...Glitter pin making, Haymitch's watering hole (the coffee shop)...

Yes, were geeks. But as Abby says, geeks are cool.

...the Hunger Games quiz competition. I won!...

..and of course, Mockingjay tattoos.

Once it was close to midnight, everyone lined up and waited.


We were so happy to be holding the new book!

Even Dakota was excited!


They are great intense books with an amazing heroine, life threatening circumstances and a love triangle that leaves you trying to decide which man would be the best for Katniss...Peeta or Gale....Peeta or Gale.
The Hunger Games is a 3 book series, and the 3rd book just came out on August 24. I was SOOO excited. Abby, Dakota, and I went to the Border's book release party. They had some fun activities like archery...
Abby and Dakota got on the board!
...Glitter pin making, Haymitch's watering hole (the coffee shop)...
Yes, were geeks. But as Abby says, geeks are cool.
...the Hunger Games quiz competition. I won!...
..and of course, Mockingjay tattoos.
Once it was close to midnight, everyone lined up and waited.
We were so happy to be holding the new book!
Even Dakota was excited!



Aww you look about as happy as I did... 24 hours later....
ReplyDeletehahaha ignorance is bliss...
ReplyDeleteYou are a GEEK! And I do find it funny that nothing was said on how much you HATED the book ;)
ReplyDeleteAnother day, another post. I don't want to ruin the joy that was that night...and like Bama said later...24 hours later....
ReplyDelete