As I said in the last post, what's more romantic that a sunset cruise dinner-right? It was a beautiful evening, and a fun activity. I was a little more than disappointed in the boat and the food-no, I wouldn't be offering this as an activity to my attendees. However it still made a fun evening for us, and we were able to get some fun pics.

We were blessed with a beautiful rainbow on the island. It was so gorgeous!

Photo Op!


Okay, I got to say, I know these next photos are cliche, but I had to do them. I LOVE them! Even funnier though is the story attached. We made a new friend on the boat-one of the servers. He was a photography student and started talking to me about my camera. So when I was ready to take this photo (the light was perfect), he offered to assist us. After about 5 shots or more of us kissing, and him instructing us, lol, he finally said "Okay, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable". Haha! It was great, because we were as well starting to feel uncomfortable with half the boat watching us make out for the camera. Tyler's a trooper and I'm surprised he didn't throw me over after I kept saying, "okay one more time". It was worth it though. I got my photo!


It was a great end to the trip though.
So I had to take photos of the resort for my job-marketing the event, but I loved some of them so I thought I should share...




The next morning (our last), Tyler woke up very early to go to Big Beach. In the early morning hours, apparently the water is like glass, and he wanted some photos of it. He also wanted his last chance at skimboarding at this amazing beach.


That evening, we boarded our plane home (using our passports as identification this time). As we were approaching LA, the sun was just rising. It was beautiful.

The flight from LA to SLC, I was upgraded to First Class. Since I've flown in First before and Tyler hadn't I was very kind, if I do say so myself, and passed the upgrade on to him. He slept right through it, lol. I was able to at least get a shot of him in his nice comfy chair.

Upon arrival at home, we headed straight to the Provo DMV and renewed our Driver's Licenses. We were so afraid they would make us re-test (they say you have to on the website). However we were blessed and an hour later walked out with temporaries.

*At this point, he was about to kill me after all the pictures! You can see the craziness forming in his face, lol.
We were blessed with a beautiful rainbow on the island. It was so gorgeous!
Photo Op!
Okay, I got to say, I know these next photos are cliche, but I had to do them. I LOVE them! Even funnier though is the story attached. We made a new friend on the boat-one of the servers. He was a photography student and started talking to me about my camera. So when I was ready to take this photo (the light was perfect), he offered to assist us. After about 5 shots or more of us kissing, and him instructing us, lol, he finally said "Okay, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable". Haha! It was great, because we were as well starting to feel uncomfortable with half the boat watching us make out for the camera. Tyler's a trooper and I'm surprised he didn't throw me over after I kept saying, "okay one more time". It was worth it though. I got my photo!
It was a great end to the trip though.
So I had to take photos of the resort for my job-marketing the event, but I loved some of them so I thought I should share...
The next morning (our last), Tyler woke up very early to go to Big Beach. In the early morning hours, apparently the water is like glass, and he wanted some photos of it. He also wanted his last chance at skimboarding at this amazing beach.
That evening, we boarded our plane home (using our passports as identification this time). As we were approaching LA, the sun was just rising. It was beautiful.
The flight from LA to SLC, I was upgraded to First Class. Since I've flown in First before and Tyler hadn't I was very kind, if I do say so myself, and passed the upgrade on to him. He slept right through it, lol. I was able to at least get a shot of him in his nice comfy chair.
Upon arrival at home, we headed straight to the Provo DMV and renewed our Driver's Licenses. We were so afraid they would make us re-test (they say you have to on the website). However we were blessed and an hour later walked out with temporaries.
*At this point, he was about to kill me after all the pictures! You can see the craziness forming in his face, lol.



Bret laughed at being sick of pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the kissing pictures! so cute!
ReplyDelete