Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Fun

Wow, this summer has been very busy, but quite fun if I say so myself. Besides the fact that all I really want it to stay in my pajamas for one WHOLE Saturday, we've had a good time.

This month, Tyler had his company party (Yes! He finally has a REAL company). We went to 7 Peaks. I was able to meet his friends from work-fun guys. It was a great time.


It was a little windy...


Tyler, Aaron, and Joel (Tyler and Joel were in composite school together)

Also, Abby's family came into town from Mexico. They're such sweet people. Her Dad is a pastor at their church at home-yep she's a PK (Pastors Kid). She's not the typical PK though, lol. Her mom is so sweet-Abby looks so much like her, her dad is great at conversation! He also reads a lot-I can see where she got it from. Her youngest brother is quiet but cute! Your other younger brother couldn't come :(.

We were so happy to spend some time with them at our fav local hot spot-Borders!


Moises, Abby, Gabriel, Dad, & Mom


Moises, Abby, Lacey, Tyler, Gabriel, Dad

On the way to SLC one morning, I was awed by God's beautiful creations once again.


1 comment:

Share your thoughts: