I'm so excited to have finished my first blog book. I first started blogging 2 years ago when my friend Ashley informed me that a blog can act as a digital scrapbook. Since traditional scrapbooking sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me, you can imagine how fast I started my account with Blogger.
I loved going through the my first posts on my blog. I love how the first few posts were random and a little boring. Since then I think they have gotten better since I adopted the saying "Make Every Day A Blog Worthy Day". Ha ha, okay maybe I don't say that too often, but I do try to capture precious moments with friends, family, and a little of every day life including some randomness. What's life without a little randomness ;). I do have to add, that Tyler does not like the saying "Make Every Day A Blog Worthy Day". I think the photos get on his nerves :).
I wish I could have spent a little more time customizing my blog. However I do not like scrapbooking, so I didn't want to spend months on it. Plus, I'm too cheap and I wanted to take advantage of the $40 off coupon code (BLOG2010 on Blurb). I was able to get a really nice 152 page, 8x10, image wrap hardcover book and only paid $20. Yay!
I can't wait to get our book, so in the meantime I hope you enjoy the sneak peak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Uhm yeah, it kinda hurts my eyes to try and look at that! I'll just wait for the real thing!
ReplyDeleteYa know I don't like some of those pictures... Why do you have to have the fat pregnant pictures seriously lo! nice job though...
ReplyDeleteIt looks GREAT!! Wonderful job Lacey :) Can't wait to do mine.
ReplyDelete