So I've come to the conclusion that our blog as we know it...has officially been overtaken. I'm sure in the future I'll have photos of dates with Tyler, possible road trips or shall I hope-vacations. For now though, I'm very happy with my overly obsessed, new parent, baby blog. All the photos below are from Elijah's 3rd week with us. I take way too many photos, and there are so many that are cute. Obsessed parent rules dictate that they must be posted.
Elijah's 3rd week consisted of a few milestones. He had a check up with his pediatrician, he weighed in at 9 lbs and measured 21.5 inches. He's gonna be a big boy!
We also started tummy time. Elijah doesn't like it too much. He tends to do the popeye eye and just ends up sucking on the pillow or blanket. Eventually I turn him over and give him his binky to calm him down.

We also took him for his first walk down the street. We were so excited to see if he responded to the outdoors, however he decided it was a good time for a nap. Tyler even tried off roading. nothing could wake that kid up.

Tyler had a little fun with him playing his version of dress up. Elijah puts up with him very well.

This form of dress up reminds me of how Tyler played with Puppycat. Can you see the similarity?
Of course we had plenty of cuddle/nap time.

He must be thinking here.

He slept with his hand up like this. So funny.
I absolutely love his froggy legs.


Jayme came to visit little 'Leroy'.

The biggest milestone that happened during this time is Sandy(his Grandma Olsen) finally got to hold Elijah. She was sick since he was born, so she was only able to look at him. It was great to finally see!
As you can see, she was pretty happy!




I LOVE it!! It's part of becoming a mom, your life tends to revolve more and more around those little ones each day!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with this blog at all! And I love the look on Tyler's dad's face in the last picture.... he looks so bored?!
ReplyDelete