Life has pretty much gone by as normal. Elijah is now 6 weeks old. I can't believe how old and big he's getting. He's weighing in at a big 11.5 lbs and 23 in. It's gone by too fast. Sometimes I can't wait for him to get older so we can experience all the fun things that come with babies growing up. However times like tonight, I'll sit and watch Elijah in his crib and wish the moment would last forever.
We've put Elijah in his crib for naps lately. We can't believe how much he loves his room. He'll lay in his crib and coo and smile. We've continued to have many naps. We love to cuddle our little man.



Blowing bubbles and slobbering has become much more fun!
Baby Elijah is always smiling now. He's getting so close to laughing!

Plenty of bath and shower time. He's such a content baby!


I loved my precious detail collage I made not too long ago that I had to do another once Elijah's umbilical cord fell off. By the way it took 21 days!! Average is 5-10 days. We were so happy to see it go. With this collage I added a few of my other favorite little parts and details of our baby.

We also gave Elijah the bottle for the first time. I loved seeing Tyler feed him. It's so precious. I loved watching them just stare at each other (and yes I was a hovering mother). Elijah on the other hand didn't really understand the change and didn't hesitate telling Tyler off. We finished the feeding with success though and feeding #2 went much better.

Now that Tyler and Elijah were accustomed to the bottle at least twice, we were ready for Mom's night out for the Twilight-Breaking Dawn midnight release! Alisha came to visit Elijah before we went to see Breaking Dawn, and then we met up with Abby and Moises. It was a great movie and a fun night out!



I love this baby!!! And so happy he has graced ME with his precious smile!! And WOW about the umbilical cord, I didn't realize it had taken that long!
ReplyDelete