Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Little Turkey Butt

I'm a sucker for cute baby outfits. Once I saw this little Thanksgiving sleeper, I had to have it for Elijah. After all, it was his first Thanksgiving.



I think my favorite part, besides the cute brown color, or the little 'My First Thanksgiving' tag on the front-with the little turkey, or how it was still baggy on him so he looked like a gangsta, was the Turkey on the butt. Whoever thought of putting embroidered animal faces on the butts of baby clothes was a genius. Who knew such a weird idea would be so adored. Elijah has a plethera of animal face-butt clothes including a monkey and a cow {adding to his collection will be a reindeer for his Christmas Eve PJ's, but you will have to wait for that}.






All Thanksgiving, I couldn't help calling our little man 'Turkey Butt'. I may just have to stick with that nick name for a while.

Oh and by the way, look at this neck strength. Way to go Eljiah!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is SOo cute!! And yes, I agree that animals on the butts of babies are to die for! however, any lettering or characters on the a** of a middle aged woman HAS to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love that baby he is so stinkin cute and I really think I need to hold him tonight! P.S. LOVED the turkey butt os cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is the Christmas update??? haha just playin!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: