Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

King Puppy Tut

Tyler had a little fun with Puppy Cat tonight. He fashioned a king tut hat out of aluminum foil and forced our little cat into humiliation. You can see it in his expression.
He's cute though! He always puts up with Tyler and all of his odd ideas. Wonder how he still loves Tyler more than me, lol.





Okay, they're both cute




2 comments:

  1. I love this post! He seems completely content with Tyler putting the hat on him...our kitty would probably freak out and scratch us (from all the traumatizing experiences Braxton & Rylee have probably put him through) :) I love how much you guys love your kitty, I love cats! I think Jason kind of even likes them now too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is awesome! I'm so glad you found our blog! I'm totally going to add you right now!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: