Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring Fling

In Junior High and High School I couldn't wait for Spring Fling. We got to hang out with hundreds of Christian kids from around Utah. Listen to a band, speaker, and then stay up ALL NIGHT, until 6 am at a Fitness Center. Needless to say, now that I'm a little older, it is a little harder to stay up and keep up with the kids. Ice Skating, Rock Climbing, Swimming, Rock Band, Bouncy Things, Dodge Ball Tournament, Ping Pong Tournaments, etc can take it out of you. Especially at 4 in the morning. Tyler and a few of our guys entered the dodge ball tournament, but didn't make it past the first round. Dakota entered the ping pong tournament and lost 11 to 9, so he was close. I just tried to stay awake :) Even though its tiring, we still have a blast being a leader at this favorite event. Heres a few pictures.

Lacey with her car load.

Dakota, Brock, and Levi

Tyler and part of Lacey

Jim, Chris, and Tyler-guy leaders

DodgeBall Tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: