Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lacey through a baby fit??

I think those people giving away baby kittens should...well actually i have no idea what they should do. I just know when I see them, i just want a new baby kitty so bad! Of course we saw them today and I stopped to 'just look'. They were soooo cute and small and cuddly, and their little meow is heart stopping. I tried to beg Tyler to let me get another kitty. All the way through WalMart I begged and begged. I think I even worked up a few tears. Poor Tyler had to suffer through being the responsible one.

Tyler says that I am obsessed with kittys. Sad to say, but I really wouldn't mind being the cat lady-cleaner than reputation allow though. I could be happy with a few more cats running around.

In the end, we decided to get PuppyCat a bandanna. Poor Puppy, he is such a good sport. And don't get me wrong, I love Puppy, but you know the temptation of a baby kitten!

Here's Puppy sporting his new look...

1 comment:

  1. Puppy's a doll.

    Maybe you can get your "kitten fix" by helping a shelter by fostering abandoned kittens until they find their forever homes. It's a win-win.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: