So week two came around and we began to get used to life with a baby. The first week was wonderful having Tyler home with us. The second week was my first week home all day alone with little Elijah. It was a little tough as I was healing and getting used to no sleep, however getting to know Elijah more was well worth it. We started getting into the groove of things.
Our second week consisted of more cuddle time. We can't get enough.





Grandma and Uncle Dakota came to visit a few times as well. Elijah looks so little next to Dakota...or Dakota looks so big.

Our second week consisted of more cuddle time. We can't get enough.





Grandma and Uncle Dakota came to visit a few times as well. Elijah looks so little next to Dakota...or Dakota looks so big.




I seriously CAN'T stand how cute he is!! Ok that's it, I am coming to see him the minute everyone in this house is better!
ReplyDeleteOw fun!!! There is a picture of him where he looks so much like ty. 4th one down! YOu guys seem like your having fun!!
ReplyDelete