I love fall. I love pumpkins. So a trip to HeeHaws Pumpkin Patch was a must.
We first past the bunnies...which Elijah was completely unimpressed with. That dropped jaw is for the pumpkins. He loved them.
I made him look a the bunnies. Not impressed.
Once the train and tractor passed...he had a mission. He chased it all around the farm.
As we were waiting for the train, we had a surprise as Bama's family ran up to us. Completely unplanned, but now our little outing got a little larger.
My adorable Pumpkin himself.
As we were waiting for the train, the family went on the big slide!
Finally, Elijah's highlight. He was so excited. We were so lucky the cousins were there to hold him!
The end of the train ride...it looks like their grip on Elijah loosened a little, lol
On the hayride to the pumpkin patch!
Of course, a little love for the pumpkin is necessary.

































No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts: