Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

6 Year Anniversary

Tyler and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this past October. I waited to post about it because we were still waiting on a few things. This past week we finally finished celebrating!

I had to work in the morning, but we took the evening to celebrate. We dropped Elijah off at Sandy's and headed down to Happy Sumo.  Since we're completely obsessed with our baby boy, we've started a bad habit of just watching him while we eat.  So it was really weird being able to eat without staring and concentrating on Elijah. We almost forgot that we could look at each other! Sushi was divine like always. Of course our next stop was Starbucks even a WalMart trip. Errands are much easier without a one-year-old, lol.




I thought we agreed on no gifts this year, but of course we can't do that. I surprised Tyler with some chocolate and he knocked it out of the park with flowers and a gift card for a massage. I couldn't do a anniversary massage without him, so we agreed on a couples massage...now just finding the time.

October...
November...

Okay enough was enough! This tonight (DECEMBER 1st!) we finally made the appointment. It was so nice, always a winning gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: