We don't celebrate halloween. However, my this amazing costume was in a box of clothes my cousin Amber gave me. I couldn't help but try it on Elijah. He looked so adorable. My little giraffe. I think he got a kick out of it too!

Next, it was Tyler turn to play dress up with Elijah. His may have been more creative..but the subject matter was just as cute!
Brighton's birthday party
Party with Flowers for Emmetts 1st birthday. He's almost exactly a month younger than Elijah.
Gisele's Baby Shower. I miss that HOT weather.
Meeting Graham Chastain (Gisele and Nate) for the first time
Alisha helped me out and watched Elijah a few times. We called it a crash course for her upcoming baby boy!
Elijah got to play in Grandma and Grandpa's laundromat. He had a blast.
When Elijah was about 9 months the Dr. got a little worried about his weight dropping off it's curve (he was still a hunky guy though). So we weighed him to make sure he was getting enough. He was so cute here Tyler couldn't help but take a photo.
Handy dandy trick to make feeding time go quicker.
Cute little fluffy bum.
Fun photo from Emarie's birthday party.
Some oldies but goodies of Elijah's first babysitter. Her family LOVED Elijah. I think he was pretty fond of them too.
Cute boy wasn't too sure about the visitors.
He won't put down that bear and blankie!
Finding a way to enjoy coffee at Barnes and Noble. Now I miss the days he would just sit there.
Cute boy loves his books.
And his daddy.
Cute Welcome I got at my new job at Vivint.
Easily entertained
Not too proud about this, but our trip to Del Taco.
We've been so excited to let Elijah drive the shopping cart! He LOVED it. I almost forgot he was with us because he was being so quiet and just enjoying the drive.
Our cute boy!



















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts: