So this July I put on my last big event until I have our little baby boy. Maternity leave is quickly approaching, so I'm rushing to get everything planned for the rest of the year. Even though I'm going back to work in January, I hopefully will not have the same responsibilities...so this event had quite a 'end of an era' feel to it. The Team Manager Academy in Park City is one of my favorite events.
One of my favorite parts of this event is going to the Bluebird Cafe at Sundance. I blogged about it HERE last year. Harry Potter was on my mind since the final movie was released that day. Oddly enough, they released an owl at the beginning of the show. Also one of the singers, James Slater, look so much like Snape! He was one of my favorites. I also really enjoyed Leslie Satcher and Tim Rushlow (God Blessed Texas).



To give you another idea of my event, here is our recap video. Enjoy!
One of my favorite parts of this event is going to the Bluebird Cafe at Sundance. I blogged about it HERE last year. Harry Potter was on my mind since the final movie was released that day. Oddly enough, they released an owl at the beginning of the show. Also one of the singers, James Slater, look so much like Snape! He was one of my favorites. I also really enjoyed Leslie Satcher and Tim Rushlow (God Blessed Texas).


To give you another idea of my event, here is our recap video. Enjoy!



Wait are you telling me the singer of the country song God Bless Texas was at your event?? That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSeriously thought it was Snape finding new work now that Harry Potter has come to an end! hee hee hee
ReplyDelete