I can't believe I'm in my third trimester already. The time has FLOWN by. This year has flown by. It's the middle of July already. Wow! I feel like I haven't gotten anything done at all. People ask to see the nursery...what nursery! It's an office with green test pain on a red wall. I guess we still have a lot to do in the next 12 weeks.
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Weight Gained: 13 pounds
Belly Growth: 29 Centimeters
Heart Beat: didn't catch it this time, I was paying too much attention to his positioning.
Size of the Baby: about 14.5 inches, and approximately 2.5 pounds
Movement: He is always moving now. I don't think there's a better feeling in the whole world than feeling him squirm and wiggle. Even the painful presses of his elbow or knee is enjoyable to me. He still plays 'face kick' with Tyler every night. He hasn't missed in night for over 6 weeks. He loves hearing and always stirs at the sound of his daddy's voice or touch. We can watch my belly move now. It's so great. I can't wait until it gets stronger. He's still head down, his back is on my left side and he sticks his little bum up on my right side. He's found some not very fun places to kick on my right side, must be an organ or something...I wonder how he gets his foot that far over! Every movement just reminds me what a miracle it is that he's growing inside of me.
Food Craving/Aversions: Nothing much to report here. Still can't drink hot coffee, but Frappuchinos are a part of my life again. Yay! Still craving Italian, but nothing too much out of the ordinary. Lately hot dogs sounded good, but after a few days of them, I think I'm over it.
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Weight Gained: 13 pounds
Belly Growth: 29 Centimeters
Heart Beat: didn't catch it this time, I was paying too much attention to his positioning.
Size of the Baby: about 14.5 inches, and approximately 2.5 pounds
Movement: He is always moving now. I don't think there's a better feeling in the whole world than feeling him squirm and wiggle. Even the painful presses of his elbow or knee is enjoyable to me. He still plays 'face kick' with Tyler every night. He hasn't missed in night for over 6 weeks. He loves hearing and always stirs at the sound of his daddy's voice or touch. We can watch my belly move now. It's so great. I can't wait until it gets stronger. He's still head down, his back is on my left side and he sticks his little bum up on my right side. He's found some not very fun places to kick on my right side, must be an organ or something...I wonder how he gets his foot that far over! Every movement just reminds me what a miracle it is that he's growing inside of me.
Food Craving/Aversions: Nothing much to report here. Still can't drink hot coffee, but Frappuchinos are a part of my life again. Yay! Still craving Italian, but nothing too much out of the ordinary. Lately hot dogs sounded good, but after a few days of them, I think I'm over it.
What I Miss: Things have been great lately. I can't think of anything huge that miss. Maybe being able to bend over and pick stuff up. Grunting less at movements would be nice too.
Symptoms: Hmm...again things have been great. Nothing too crazy. Obvious symptoms like growing a nice big belly, fetal movement, etc. Ohh... sneezing is a whole new challenge if you know what I mean. Also, I can't yawn sitting down anymore-I have to be standing.
Best Moment This Past Month: Hugging the baby clothes in Walmart, lol?? Then buying our first official pack of diapers. Of course I had to go for the more expensive special edition patterned ones. Probably just sitting and watching him move. It's amazing.
Other: We've bought a recliner and dresser/changing table. We're refinishing the changing table and I'm so excited for it. I think I've also finally picked out a paint color, so hopefully I can get started on actually decorating the nursery next week. Can't wait to have that off my to do list!
Here's my belly at 28 weeks. I love it. I seriously can't keep my hands off it.

“I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” – Psalm 92:4
Here's my belly at 28 weeks. I love it. I seriously can't keep my hands off it.

“I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” – Psalm 92:4



It's true! Hands are always on the belly!!! So if you need we can help this weekend if ya want help paintin!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a fantastic job growing that baby!! And I can hardly resist putting my hands on your belly either *sorry!
ReplyDeleteSay no more about the sneezing thing, and FYI, it doesn't go away after you've had the baby either.... and your days of jumping on the tramp are long over! ;)
I have to add those those are my pre-pregnancy clothes! Of course the pants are only staying on because of my belly band, but still!
ReplyDeleteLove to hear how you and your peanut are doing. You will be holding him in your arms before you know it. That's great that you only gained 13 lbs.
ReplyDelete