Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thankgiving

This Thanksgiving, Tyler and I took a road trip to Arizona to spend the holiday with the Leone's-my dad's side of the family. This is the first holiday I've spent with them probably since I was 6 years old. I had such a great time getting to know them and going through A LOT of photos. The weekend was full of a lot of fun get-togethers and just relaxing quality time with the fam.


Grandpa, Grandma, & Aunt Carla


Tenille, Tiffany, Aunt Carla, & Aunt Annette


Aunt Cathy, Aunt Ginny, and Matt


Matt & Barry (cousins)


Grandpa Sleeping. I love his hat.


Grandpa and Lacey


Lacey, Tyler, and cousin April


Grandpa & Barry


Grandma, Aunt Carla, & Aunt Ginny


My cousin Michael's little girl Ciara.

The next day we all had lunch and spent some quality time at the Grandparents house.






Tyler and I were excited to see the lemon tree, and Grandpa insisted that we take some photos with it. With Michael at the camera we posed, and posed, and posed for photos with lemons. Grandpa was so cute.






Grandpa looks so Italian here.

Grandpa Leone is a councilman for Peoria City. He just won his 4th time running so we celebrated that evening at a party thrown just for him. Congrats Grandpa!




My cousin Michael, his wife Brandi, and 2 of their 3 kids-Derek and Ciara. They were so much fun.




My cousin Kevin's wife makes the cutest cupcakes! They were also so yummy.

A family photo, missing a few of course.

Back Row: Lacey, Tyler, Grandpa, Kevin, Tiffany, Derek, Michael, Brandi, Barry, Carla, April, Tenille, Michael, Tiffany, Grandma.
Front Row: Cathy, Ciara, Ginny, Matthew, Annette.

It was a great Thanksgiving. I'm so happy we got to spend that time together.

1 comment:

  1. LOOKS like so much fun we will have to plan a trip out again when we can go.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: