Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Decor

It seems everyone is posting photos of their Christmas Decor. I suppose it's a good idea. You work so hard to decorate for Christmas. You LOVE your home during the season. However hardly anyone sees it. Here's a little insight to our festive home.


I love decorating the fireplace. It's getting better each year.




Homemade napkin rings. Easy!




Our ornament from Greece


Tyler's first ornament when he was a baby


Our nativity. Yes baby Jesus is missing-but it's because he wasn't born yet. We place him out on Christmas Eve.


One of my favorite ornaments my friend Ashley brought back from Africa.


Our First Christmas Together ornament. LOVE.


I love this ornament. I heart reading.


Do these even need explaining?


Mary, Joseph, and Jesus






Our front room tree.














We love all your Christmas cards! Thanks for thinking of us.

1 comment:

Share your thoughts: