This December has been the month of get-togethers (or normally called parties). First up-The Twilight Saga's Eclipse DVD Release Party. We had Edward and Jacob fans alike come together to hang out, play Twilight games and watch Eclipse. It was a lot of fun and we had some great Twilight treats. Some of the favorites was the amazing cupcakes from Marci and Daniele, the 'wolf kibble' from Abby in the Jake dish, and the Mushroom Ravioli. There were a ton of other cute treats.
*Yes, these are cupcakes. Aren't they awesome!
* I love that Tyler is trying to mimic the poster in the background.
The next week we had our church's annual Women's Christmas Dessert. Abby and I hosted a table for the girls in our small group. Abby and I had a great time making the cup cakes and decorating for this event. It was a feel-good thing to host these young girls and spend time with them.
*Elena, Karina, and Heather
*My mother and grandmother came as well. It was great seeing them there.
*Lacey, Abby, and Sydney
*Joelle and Elena
*Theresa & Hailey
*Heather & Anya
We loved our table decor! It was SOOO cute!
Nick and I decorated our office as well. I reused some of the decor from the Eclipse party & Christmas Dessert to decorate my cubicle and we also did our Annual Christmas tree with the plants from around the office. This year it created a little more drama than usual-but we did it! Nick wouldn't take the traditional photo with me...so it's just me. I love our tree.



I love that you used that photo tree thing from mpi! :)
ReplyDeleteHa! I know, finally. It's been sitting my closet forever.
ReplyDelete