Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friends, Babies, and Harry Potter

We've been able to squeeze in a few fun activities on the weekends. One of which involved visiting my friends new baby-Jayden Langston. My friend Holly (who I used to work with) had a beautiful baby boy in October. Holly may hate me for posting this photo, however I don't think she reads blogs often. It's actually the only photo I actually got of the mom.




*Nick with Jayden, practicing for their upcoming twins


Natalie with Jayden-hiding her baby bump.

Tyler's choice cute and cuddly thing to hold was Newbie. Our favorite dog ever. She LOVES Tyler.



After visiting, Nick & Natalie and us went out to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was a great time.


The next weekend I believe was the release of Harry Potter 7: Part 1. I was so excited for this movie and it didn't disappoint. Tyler even braved the late movie with work the next morning. We went with some of my besties: Alisha and her husband Steve, Kelly, Bula & of course Dakota.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: