Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Tyler and I have been sooo excited to get away-without my job involved. We considered the next paid day off we got and Presidents Day came up on the Calendar. Luckily Valentines day fell on the same weekend, so it was doubly as nice.

Here's what I came home to on Friday. Beautiful isn't he? The flowers were gorgeous too!

Then we took off to Sedona and went to eat Valentines dinner at a really nice restaurant...who knew I was going to get food poisoning? Besides that, we had a really great Valentines day!

I gave Tyler new roller blades so he could skate at the awesome skate park in Sedona. He had to order them a few weeks ago, and was sooo excited to skate with them.Tyler gave me a much need massage at the Sedona Spa. It was a couples massage and was so relaxing and nice to be together during it.

1 comment:

  1. You two are so perfect for each other! Glad you had a great Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: