We had Dave Ramsey's leather cash envelope system, and it was great-kudos to Dave. However, I don't really feel fashion or 'cuteness' was incorporated when they designed it. So no more pulling out the embarrassing cash envelopes at lunch with the girls or where ever. I have this awesome little cash clutch that looks fashionable, but still is very functional. So I wanted to share this budget wallet with anyone else that is interested.
I'm selling these budget wallets for $15. I currently have them in the six patterns below. There are 13 tabs so you can split your cash up into 13 categories. Please email me at laceylyn77@yahoo.com or purchase below using PayPal if you are interested.
*I also have a camo material if you have a guy that wants one. My brother uses one- he doesn't carry it around with him, but keeps it at home to separate his money. It's a great way to teach kids how to use money.
If you would like to purchase one now using PayPal, select which style you would like and click on the ADD TO CART button. Shipping is $4.00 for the US. Please email me at laceylyn77@yahoo.com if you would like it shipped internationally.
A few examples of the categories would be:
Dining
Groceries
Blow
Gas
Bills
Gifts
Tithing
Giving
Car Maintenance
Home Maintenance
Medical
and MORE!
For more information on Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Program click here.



This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteExcellent Article!
ReplyDeleteCoupon Refund
Hi Guys,
ReplyDeleteThese look great. I am a Financial Peace University facilitator at my church near Houston, TX. I am going to share your site with my weekly class. I think the ladies might be interested.
I have some suggestion: 1) make a few for men. The one all black one looks good, but, I would suggest using a black elastic strap. 2) As for the others for men, make them look professional so they would look good in a briefcase at a lunch meeting, in my car when I take clients around and stop for lunch or gas. 3) Make a separate web page page for the mens version. 4) Also do not call them clutches, but some more masculine or at least more generic, i.e. less feminine like clutches.
5) Another suggestion is to make a thinner and slimmer (fewer tabs) version so a) a man can carry them in his suit jacket pocket and b) a woman can can them in a smaller purse, c) in someones jeans back pocket, d) in a woman's already full diaper bag or e) in a bible cover case so we can use when we stop by the store on the way home after church.
Thanks,
Grant