We got to go shopping... and Tyler found some rollerblading friends.Then we visited Montezuma's Well, look in the side of the cliff and you'll see ruins of old homes.


Montezuma's Castle was incredible. These people built their home in the cliff. I just wish we got to see it up close.

We also went to see the Chapel of the Holy Cross. This Catholic chapel is built IN the rock. It was fun to see as well.

So praise God- the food poisoning only lasted 3 hrs-in the middle of the night. The next day I felt better, a little woosy but well. I wanted to take it easy, so Tyler got A LOT of skating in.
We took a hike to the Cathedral Rock. We got pretty high up. I started getting a little concerned about my 'self preservation' so I took a seat as Tyler climbed the rest of it.

On Monday on the drive home we stopped off in Cave Dwellers, a city at the edge of Arizona. It was amazing-people lived UNDER these rocks. I was tall enough to stand up straight in one of the old homes. Tyler enjoyed hangin out in one of the rocks.
We had a great vacation!







How fun! I love how adventurous you two are!
ReplyDeleteHey girl I am feeling you on the warm weather we just moved back to Utah and I am not loving the snow. Anyways lets get together sometime, shoot me an email with your phone number and I will give you a call (once we get all unpacked and settled). Sarabethmortensen@gmail.com
ReplyDelete