Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Were not exactly liking the CHANGE...

Our National Debt is rising, what are we going to leave our children with? Obama's Stimulus plan isn't going to help create jobs, only raise the national debt another Trillion Dollars. As of now, our national debt is $10,724,197,797,293.84. If this bill passes, just add another 800 BILLION to that. I hope the government enjoys their new buildings and cars.

Another thing that bugs me...the things they slip into the bill. There is important information they're not letting the public know about. Instead of me going into this...luckily my friend Ashley has expressed exactly what I am feeling. So please, click here to read more!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, me either! I especially like the part about how we should just be more accepting of the bad news instead of trying to get good health care...
    Lynne Marie

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: