Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Twilight is coming to DVD!!!!

Yay! I can't wait for March 21. Twilight will be out on DVD. I anticipate I will watch it about every night or so. Hehe-okay maybe not that much, but it will definetly be playing on the weekends.
I had to decdide between the Hot Topic Edition and the Borders Edition. Each had something great to offer. Hot Topic is including a Film Cell in each DVD. It is actually a strip from the movie and comes with a certificate of authentication. Borders was including some extra interviews and some printed photos of the film. I decided to go with the Hot Topic Edition. I have seen most of the interviews included on the Borders DVD, and what am I going to do with printed photos? Hang them in my house...I would have to talk to Tyler about that one :).

Anyway, here is my DVD. I get it on March 21...and of course we will have a TWILIGHT PARTY...so save the DATE!

2 comments:

  1. Uhhhhh.... YEAH!!!!!! Lets plan a fun fun party!!! So can u pre-Order it yet then? I CAN'T wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might come to the party... but are we going to be forced to sit throught that stupid movie again. NOTHING matches the book... it makes me so mad. Edward is just weird bella is obnoxious, and charlie has a a weird mustache. I tried reading the book again to see if it would help me like the movie more... but it did the oposite. Why were they stupid with the movie. Edward didn't NEED bella to see him... they waited until they had a relationship and he LET her. Uh... I think i'm done venting about that.... I have plenty more... but I wrote a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: