Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Play Dates

We're trying to make social functions a higher priority. With feeling so busy all the time it's so much easier to stay home and be lazy when we have any free time. That however doesn't feel as good after the fact-so socializing it is.

First we did a play date with the Crow girls! I had a Friday off work, so I met Natalie at the Provo mall and let the kids play in the play area. Elijah LOVED it!

Kayla on the left, Kira on the right.


The next Sunday we had the Stohels over for dinner. Elijah and Brock got suited up for sandbox play.




1 comment:

  1. Yours is the first blog I decided to get all caught up on! I am so behind on my own... and it has intimidated to look at anyone else's until I was ready to post again ;) You should feel special though. Love all the posts! And way to go on your stock of liquid gold!! I never counted how many ounces I had stocked up, but I know when I did the math of my pumping, it was 2 solid months of my life! Crazy what we do for our kids! I guess I can't brag as much with my kids, although I don't think Ryker's actually digested any formula, since he threw up the only 2 bottles of it he's ever had!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: