Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Elijah 12th Month

Our last monthly update. I won't repeat all my sad whining I wrote on Elijah's birthday post. I'm sad he's already 1, but it was a great last month.

Eljiah is learning so much and so quickly. He's saying at least 10-12 words. Running everywhere, climbing on things, picking up things, throwing, and everything in between! 

Here's a few photos of him this last month.

Elijah at the Milk Bar
  
My precious little one:

Elijah with his little buddy Emmett Flowers.


My cute little Bear.
 

Just like Daddy.
 




Second hair trim

 

Elijah loves his window. Dad loves playing with hi.



A little mommy time



He'll do anything for Boo.

If you can't tell, Elijah has gotten cuddlier. We're eating it up.


But...he's still afraid of the vacuum.


I just noticed how many photos include Boo somewhere in the photo. My addicted little boy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how honored I am that his favorite toy is one that Em (really I) gave to him!! He is so cute and has grown so much in the last year, it's crazy how fast it can seem to go! Just last night I was telling Steve, that other than the incessant crying here and there, I would be happy for Ryker to stay this age for longer than he's supposed to! I am just not looking forward to the day when he won't want me to cuddle him anymore!! Of course I want him to grow and show us his personality, but they just move on from stages SOoo fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: