"As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." And he worshiped the LORD there. 1 Samuel 1:26-28

We dedicated Elijah on Sunday, January 15th. We had so many family and friends come join us for the service and for a potluck at our place after. We feel so blessed that Elijah has such a great family surrounding him and know he will always be loved. God has truly placed him in a loving place and I couldn't be more thankful.
Pastor Scott introduced Elijah to the congregation. He looked so cute and was so good. Everyone loved that he was called a 'young buck'.

The Foster family also dedicated their 2 boys with us.

We prayed over the children, made a commitment to raise them for the Lord, and then sang 'Jesus Loves Me' with the congregation.


We dedicated Elijah on Sunday, January 15th. We had so many family and friends come join us for the service and for a potluck at our place after. We feel so blessed that Elijah has such a great family surrounding him and know he will always be loved. God has truly placed him in a loving place and I couldn't be more thankful.
Pastor Scott introduced Elijah to the congregation. He looked so cute and was so good. Everyone loved that he was called a 'young buck'.

The Foster family also dedicated their 2 boys with us.

We prayed over the children, made a commitment to raise them for the Lord, and then sang 'Jesus Loves Me' with the congregation.




So glad we could be a part of this special day :)
ReplyDelete