What? A post NOT about Elijah??? As much as we feel life is all about our precious little man, there are a few other things going on...sometimes.
To begin, for my mother's birthday, my sister and I took her to get a facial and lunch in SLC. Now, you can't take someone for a facial and not get one for yourself. I'm pretty sure it's against some code of women. So us 3 girls took off one Saturday morning. The facials were fabulous. Lunch was yummy. The time spent together was fantastic.
I of course failed, and only got one pic the whole time. Nope-not of us girls...but of the Spa. Oh well, at least it's pretty.

In February, the Breaking Dawn Part I DVD came out so we had our traditional party. We of course decorated it like a wedding complete with wedding bells, the wedding colors, and a cake. The highlight had to be our neighbor Mike coming to join us. Despite his claims for NOT liking the movie, he sure knew ALOT about it. His comments and narrations had us laughing so hard I had tears.
He made fun of my Barbies and our Trivia Game.


Abby pretending Bella doesn't exist. She's such a good sport!


Valentines was also in February (which is completely expected...it happens every year). Tyler and I decided to make it our first official date night out without the boy. We dropped him off at Tyler's parents and headed out. Yummy Indian food, Nordstroms coffee, and a cupcake later, we picked up our little man and headed home.

To begin, for my mother's birthday, my sister and I took her to get a facial and lunch in SLC. Now, you can't take someone for a facial and not get one for yourself. I'm pretty sure it's against some code of women. So us 3 girls took off one Saturday morning. The facials were fabulous. Lunch was yummy. The time spent together was fantastic.
I of course failed, and only got one pic the whole time. Nope-not of us girls...but of the Spa. Oh well, at least it's pretty.
In February, the Breaking Dawn Part I DVD came out so we had our traditional party. We of course decorated it like a wedding complete with wedding bells, the wedding colors, and a cake. The highlight had to be our neighbor Mike coming to join us. Despite his claims for NOT liking the movie, he sure knew ALOT about it. His comments and narrations had us laughing so hard I had tears.
He made fun of my Barbies and our Trivia Game.

Abby pretending Bella doesn't exist. She's such a good sport!

Valentines was also in February (which is completely expected...it happens every year). Tyler and I decided to make it our first official date night out without the boy. We dropped him off at Tyler's parents and headed out. Yummy Indian food, Nordstroms coffee, and a cupcake later, we picked up our little man and headed home.



Such fun! Good times with friends and family;) I love all the pictures of little "Jack Jack". I hope you don't mind I am now a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dawn
Of course we don't mind! That's why I invited you. We love you're a part of our lives.
DeleteI had SOO much fun doing that, we definitely need to do it again sometime!
ReplyDelete