Elijah turned 5 months this March. Time is moving so quickly. It's hard to remember those first few days and weeks. When I hold him he feels so BIG! He doesn't cuddle anymore, and if it seems he's going to-he's just teasing. He'll lay his head on your shoulder or chest just long enough to get you excited, then his head SPRINGS back up. He can't leave it down for longer than 2 seconds. He's so curious and has to always be looking around.
Here's a few highlights from the past month.
Pirate Elijah...he's completely comfortable with his hats covering up one or both of his eyes. We find him like this quite often-asleep and awake.

We got him his first play center. I set it up at night, and couldn't help waking him up to play (I had to feed him anyway). He was a little shocked and half asleep, but loved it.

It took him a few days to get used to it. At first he would get so angry because he couldn't suck on the toys. It took him a little while, but he can now successfully get the toys in his mouth.

Just riding around in my automobile...

My dopey child...



One morning, I walked back into the room and found that he learned how to wiggle his way out of his bouncer. Now he ALWAYS gets buckled in. The great part is he didn't even make a peep.

His favorite toy of all! Didn't you know, you suck on microphones.

I caught a little bit of how much he doesn't like his toes

Eljiah also took rolling to a whole new level. He's rolling all over the place. Here's a video of what I walked in and saw. Keep in mind he started on the blanket in the back of the room.
Here's a few highlights from the past month.
Pirate Elijah...he's completely comfortable with his hats covering up one or both of his eyes. We find him like this quite often-asleep and awake.

We got him his first play center. I set it up at night, and couldn't help waking him up to play (I had to feed him anyway). He was a little shocked and half asleep, but loved it.
It took him a few days to get used to it. At first he would get so angry because he couldn't suck on the toys. It took him a little while, but he can now successfully get the toys in his mouth.
Just riding around in my automobile...

My dopey child...
One morning, I walked back into the room and found that he learned how to wiggle his way out of his bouncer. Now he ALWAYS gets buckled in. The great part is he didn't even make a peep.

His favorite toy of all! Didn't you know, you suck on microphones.

I caught a little bit of how much he doesn't like his toes

Eljiah also took rolling to a whole new level. He's rolling all over the place. Here's a video of what I walked in and saw. Keep in mind he started on the blanket in the back of the room.



Haha I love the rolling and I love the look he gives you at the very end! This little guy is gettin so very big!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, he's growing so much I can't hardly stand it! :'(
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Its been so long since I have looked at your blog so much has changed. New baby, work! Elijah is a doll, just adorable. I am glad you are doing so well. Lots of love!
ReplyDelete