Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

One Week Photos

Elijah and I took a Sunday afternoon and had a little fun with a photo shoot. Okay, actually newborn photo shoots are a lot of work and of course work best when the newborn is sleeping. So with that said, hopefully we'll do this again and get more photos, but for now-Enjoy!









He always has to have his little hands up by his face.












He's trying to find his mouth. Looks like he's having a little trouble here.


Here's a tiny fragment of his partial smile he flashes every so often. We haven't been able to get a good smile on camera yet. He's too sneaky.


Oh success! Finally sucking on that fist.


2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?? These were just what I needed to see!! My fave has to be the fourth to the last (with the hat and his face all squishy!), can I get a copy paleeease?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I could just squish him up!!! how adorable ps, you did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts: