I work with 2 of the cutest girls-Claudia & Whitney. They're so sweet and I'm so blessed to work with such great people! For my birthday I come back to my desk to see it all decorated. Topped off with a jelloed-stapler. Nick of course helped out too.




Cute Whitney, one of the girls who decorated my desk
My office also brought in Ice Cream Pizza. This was the sweetest ice cream treat-a definite pregnant woman's dream.

So of course for our friend Nick's birthday, we had to do the same thing! We hope we made him feel special too!

Nick and Claudia. Claudia is another of the cute girls!




Cute Whitney, one of the girls who decorated my desk
My office also brought in Ice Cream Pizza. This was the sweetest ice cream treat-a definite pregnant woman's dream.
So of course for our friend Nick's birthday, we had to do the same thing! We hope we made him feel special too!
Nick and Claudia. Claudia is another of the cute girls!





Haha looks like so much fun. Umm Claudia is awesome and I love the Jello stapler!!! And Ice Cream pizza... sounds interesting I have never heard of it!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good birthday! Love ya!
ReplyDelete