My work had it's annual company party at Lagoon again this year (Utah's amusement park). Of course I couldn't ride any rides, but the water park was calling my name. I enjoyed just soaking in the lazy river and the pools and Tyler did the more exciting tube rides. Soaking in water is amazing while pregnant...until you step out and gravity takes it's revenge on your hips and pelvis. I believe it was worth it though.
My mother, brother, and his friend Paisley joined us as well. Tyler and I didn't stay too long, enough for him to take a few rides with the family while I stayed back like the pregnant lady I am. It was a fun Friday though!
My mother, brother, and his friend Paisley joined us as well. Tyler and I didn't stay too long, enough for him to take a few rides with the family while I stayed back like the pregnant lady I am. It was a fun Friday though!



AWWW
ReplyDelete