This baby is on his way. There's about 7 weeks left and we can't wait. Tyler and I talk constantly about meeting our little boy, how he'll respond to us, what he'll look like, etc. It's amazing how God is already changing us into parents. Tyler still plays 'face kick' with the baby and hasn't missed a night since it's began. Little Peanut isn't kicking as much now as he does roll and squirm. We're assuming it's getting a little cramped in there. He loves his daddy's voice. Tyler's convinced that he thinks "night night" means time to get up and play...since that's what he does at bedtime.
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Weight Gained: 15 pounds
Belly Growth: 33 centimeters
Size of the Baby: about 17 inches, and approximately 4 pounds
Movement: ALL THE TIME! Sometimes I feel like he needs to sleep more. One day this past week at work, I actually considered rocking him to sleep so I could concentrate and get some work done. We love it though. We'll sit and watch the belly move. I love seeing Tyler's expression when we get a big move or bump.
Food Craving/Aversions: Life is pretty normal in the food area. Finally!
Weight Gained: 15 pounds
Belly Growth: 33 centimeters
Size of the Baby: about 17 inches, and approximately 4 pounds
Movement: ALL THE TIME! Sometimes I feel like he needs to sleep more. One day this past week at work, I actually considered rocking him to sleep so I could concentrate and get some work done. We love it though. We'll sit and watch the belly move. I love seeing Tyler's expression when we get a big move or bump.
Food Craving/Aversions: Life is pretty normal in the food area. Finally!
What I Miss: Well I'm concentrating on the good, but I will say I miss my sleep-it's been tough this past week. I also miss having my body to myself. I love carrying my baby, but it will be nice to be back to normal size-not bumping into things, etc.
Symptoms: Nothing but the boring ole normal symptoms. Growth, fetal movement, loss of sleep, leg cramps, can't stop day dreaming about life with the baby, ohh the braxton hicks have started a little. Luckily it all means we're getting closer to holding this little guy in our arms.
Best Moment This Past Month: We put together most of the nursery finally. Putting the crib together, painting the walls, and setting everything up was awesome. We also had our baby celebration/shower which was great too! Since we still have a few more things to do in the nursery, pics will have to wait. You'll get a preview soon enough though.
Here's me at around 33 weeks. I kept forgetting to take a photo! It's not my favorite, but I didn't want to forget forever so, oh well!
“For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.” – Psalm 139:13
Here's me at around 33 weeks. I kept forgetting to take a photo! It's not my favorite, but I didn't want to forget forever so, oh well!
“For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.” – Psalm 139:13



You still look amazing!! You're so lucky that most of your growth seems to be concentrated to your belly. Can't wait to meet this little guy!
ReplyDeleteWow it is so close!
ReplyDelete